Here are some frequently asked questions.
We are happy to answer your questions!
If you prefer to send your questions, you can send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a no-cost, no obligation assessment: CALL 1-888-378-3434
Who Typically Sells Houses to Money Cash Buyer?
Any person who, from all walks of life sell their house to us. They want to sell direct to us, avoiding additional costs, repairs and expensive commissions.
We can put more MONEY in your pocket. Save time. Sell Fast.
- Needing to sell an inherited property quickly.
- Needing to unload a rental property with issues or problems with renters.
- Relocating to another city/country and don’t want the stress of maintaining a property.
- Going through a life change: death, divorce or job loss.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible pre-foreclosure.
- Not wanting to deal with repairs or renovation just to sell the house.
- Not wanting to deal with preparing a house just to sell it or, not wanting expensive commissions through realtors.
- Wanting to sell at your pace, quick or slow with the assurance you will get paid on time.
How Does the House Buying Process Work?
We follow a quick and simple process that makes things easy for sellers:
- CALL US TO SCHEDULE A VISIT. Give us a little information about your house. You can do this by calling us at 888-378-3434, or by using the contact form on this website.
- GET A CASH OFFER. A local franchisee in your area will contact you to arrange a visit. Our franchisee will answer any questions you have about Money Cash Buyer and evaluate the condition of your house. If buying makes sense from an investment standpoint, you’ll get a cash offer for your house.
- CLOSE ON YOUR SCHEDULE. You are under no obligation to accept the cash offer. But if you do, we’ll set up a closing time that works for you, so you can get your cash and move on as quickly as you wish.
Will You Pay Market Value For My House?
We are real estate investors. We invest time and money to renovate houses and make money once the house is back on the market. After answering your question and evaluating the condition of your house, we will make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based on the expected market value of your house after a full renovation, discounting the renovation time and costs.
While we buy at a discount, selling to Money Cash Buyer provides a number of benefits to the seller. These include the following:
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions.
- We cover normal closing costs.
- We pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing.
- We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- We close on your schedule when you’re ready.
- If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as three weeks, so you can move on.
How Do You Determine The Cash Offer You'll Make For My Home?
We have estimating down to a science. Before making you an offer, we will evaluate a number of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.